Why You Need a Personal Alert
Many of you might be thinking, “Why do I need a personal alert when I have a home phone or cell phone?” This is a great question, and a common question we get from our customers. In a time of need, whether you have fallen and hit your head or have another medical issue, you may not be of the right mind to be able to make it your phone, dial 911 and call for help.
A personal alert solves this issue by making calling for help easier than using a phone. With our personal alert medical devices, if you need help, all you need to do is press the button on your device. You will automatically be connected with a Life Assure representative, we’ll assist you with your issue, call for help on your behalf, and stay on the line with you until help arrives.
A personal alert provides you with:
- Extra support: As you get older, you will need to rely more on others. Our medical alarms provide you with that extra level of support during your time of need. We are always here to help if you find yourself in an emergency situation. We are here to help, even when your family and friends can’t.
- Peace of mind: Having the confidence in knowing that you are covered and have quick access to help is reassuring. It’s one less thing that you will have to worry about, and it will help put your mind at ease.
- Confidence: Have you ever wanted to do something or engage in an activity, but you didn’t because you were worried about what could happen and how you would get help? You don’t have to any more. Our personal alert devices give you the confidence to do the things you enjoy and live a happy and active lifestyle.
These are only three of the main reasons why you should consider investing in a personal alert with Life Assure. If you are interested and want to learn more about the benefits of our personal alert devices and the associated services, please give us a call.
Our team members are happy to answer your questions, discuss how the device works and even help you process your order. And remember, even after you purchase your device, we are here to help you with any of your questions or concerns. Our customers are our main priority, and we will do what it takes to ensure you are completely satisfied with your personal alert device.
Who Are Personal Alerts Ideal For?
Our personal alerts are designed for many different people, including the following:
- Seniors: As you get older, you will need some extra help, something that our products and services offer. Whether you live at home, with family, or at an assisted living facility, our devices provide you with all the help you need in emergency situations.
- People who live alone: When you live alone, it’s important to ensure you have access to help at a moment’s notice. Our devices can ensure you always can get help when you are at home alone.
- People with limited mobility: Are you confined to your bed? Do you need a wheelchair or cane to get around? If you have limited mobility, you are at greater risk of falling. If you do fall, our devices, equipped with fall detection sensors, ensure that help is on the way.
- Anyone who wants access to help at all times: Some people simply want to know that they have done everything in their power to ensure they are protected at all times. Our personal alerts offer you that reassurance.
Our Products Will Protect You in an Emergency Situation
Above all else, one of the most convincing reasons to get a personal alert device for you or a family member who requires extra care is because it could save your life in an emergency situation. With Life Assure, our products will protect you if you have a fall or experience a medical issue. All you need to do is press the button on your personal alert, and you can be rest assured that help is on the way.
All of our medical alert products come with reliable service you can count on. This means they come with a Lifetime Guarantee and our team is here, monitoring your devices, 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
We know that accidents can happen any time of day, and when they do, you can have the confidence in knowing we are ready and willing to help you out.
Order Your Personal Alert Today!
Contact Life Assure Medical Alert for additional information on personal alert products and one of our trained representatives can help you.