Do I Need an Elderly Alert System?
Many seniors often discount the importance of having an emergency medical alarm. They often cite reasons for not having one, such as:
- They are not old enough
- They are perfectly healthy right now
- They always have people around who can help
- They are careful and won’t fall
- They simply don’t need one
The truth is that medical situations can happen anytime to anyone, and medical alert devices are not just for the elderly. They are for anyone who wants the added protection and peace of mind in knowing they can get medical assistance any time.
An elderly alert is not only ideal for seniors; it is also a great option for:
- People with long term illnesses: Regardless of the illness, any disease could become an issue at a moment’s notice. Having an elderly alert allows you to get help when these situations arise.
- People with disabilities: Many disabilities have potential medical side effects, all of which need to be treated right away. If you have a complication due to a disability, having access to help at the push of a button is reassuring.
- People who live alone: Many people live alone, especially seniors. Having an elderly alert device ensures you always can get help, 24/7.
- People with limited mobility: People with limited mobility are more prone to have a fall or experience other issues. When you do fall, just press the button on your elderly alert and help will be on the way.
- People who simply want the peace of mind: It’s always better to be safe than sorry, right? For some people, investing in an elderly device has nothing to do with their health and situation, they just want the peace of mind in knowing they can get help, should they need it.
Life Assure elderly alerts are designed for seniors, but they are also an ideal emergency medical device for people in all situations. To learn more about how our medical alarms can help you, contact us anytime. We are always happy to answer your questions and discuss the benefits of choosing Life Assure.